There is nothing better than a huge toothless grin on a child’s face when they open a gift that they are excited about! With the help of my 5-year-old daughter, I’ve rounded up a list of items from Amazon that will make any little girl tickled pink! Click the links below to add them to your cart!
*We are amazon affiliated and make a small commission, at no cost to you, when you purchase from these links. Thanks for supporting our business!
Let us know what you think of these items!
- This little light has brought more joy and dance parties to our house than you can imagine for $12. TOP ITEM!
- We love this set of markers because they are mini AND come in a case that’s easy for little fingers to use!
LCD Writing Tablet -This is the perfect quiet time toy! Endless drawing with cool transitioning colors! And with 10,000+ awesome reviews, you won’t regret buying this as a gift!
- How genius is this sticker book! Instead of sticker by number is it sticker by LETTER! And it’s the most adorable spiral-bound book you could ask for!
- Packaged in a unique box shaped like a classic horse-drawn coach; 54 pieces, each puzzle is 15 x 16 inches. The reason this puzzle is great is because of the quality and size of the pieces! Your littles will love it!
- There isn’t anything better than a cozy pair of sweat pants!
- Walkie Talkies are so fun for little kiddos! These are made with kids in mind as far as size and ease of use! Plus, they are adorable and come is lots of color options!
- This backpack comes in so many pattern/animal variations! My daughter LOVES to pack up her back with little treasures!
- This water bottle is adorable and leakproof! Again, it comes in over 20 different color/pattern options! And they are ALL SO CUTE!
Lego DOT Bracelets Mega Pack
- Lego has come out with these new adorable buildable bracelets!